With over 20 years of combined experience, our firm is one of the nation’s leading experts in helping state-licensed operators comply with §280E and other complex factors facing the industry.
- Section 280E tax planning for retailers and producers
- Minimizing audit exposure tax filings
- Advising on how to structure compensation and distributions
- Advising on inventory and cost of goods sold calculations and determining expenses that can be included as deductions.
- Calculating state-specific excise tax, sales tax, city taxes, etc.
- Proactive tax planning and forecasting from entity to the individual
- Federal and multi-state income tax preparation
- Audit support for federal and state examinations
- Due diligence services to advise sale/purchase/merger agreements to ensure the most tax-efficient outcome of the transaction